top of page

Immigration Cases​


H-1B Petition (Temporary working visa) 


Labor Certification (PERM)


Petition for Immigrant Worker (I-140)


Adjustment of Status (Family Based)


Adjustment of Status (Employment Based - EB2/EB3/Schedule A)


Family Petitions (1-130)


Extension of B1/B2 Visa


Fiance Visa Application (K1)


K3/K4 Visa Petition (Spouse & Dependent of US Citizen)


Assistance with Consular Processing with the National Visa Center (NVC)


Application for Naturalization (N-400)


DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)


Renewal of Work Authorization (I-765)

Personal Injury Cases​


Auto Accident

Dog Bite

Slip and Fall

bottom of page